Monday, October 24, 2005

therein lies the crux, right...

you've claimed to hate something, but for some reason you're drawn to it anyway. you've understood the logic, and yet you've hated it for the same logical reasons. you like to journal, or you did. but you don't anymore. you've had thoughts that ranged from the silly to sincere as to how people have journaled of and about you. you've been flattered. you've been mad. you've swore you'd get even. you've been proud that you didn't. and so here goes...

will i apologize for it? i guess this, my first post, is in a way an apology. an apology that i couldn't control my urge for an outlet of sorts. a way that if someone is interested in me farther than my words or actions, they may receive some sort of insight or entertainment.

how committed will i be? we'll see.

as nasty and narcissistic as i want to be? we'll see.

sarah and hannah...my girls...i love you. maybe you'll think this is fun.

i'll be back soon...

to my family, friends, and those that may ever stumble across this, MY world, welcome.

the gloves are now off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KEVIN after all this time you finally have a journal.........this is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

omg! i am so excited! This should be interesting. This makes me happy...i hope you keep it up