Thursday, December 29, 2005

a little sick


with my new year's resolution out of the way, i am trying to find something new to tackle. nothing's gnawing at me at the moment, though, other than how much it sucks to be sick. granted, i am preaching to the choir. everyone gets sick. but i am an incredible baby when i am sick. being in huntsville with no one to hear me moan and groan sucks too. no one can really do anything for you when you're sick, but doesn't it feel so much better to have someone to whine to? whining over the phone is just annoying. whining, period, is annoying i guess. alas, i will take my dayquil and suck it up and hope that it doesn't last too long.

i am looking forward to this weekend. i'll be home friday night and then have my first three day weekend in quite some time (not including when i was job searching). i am not so excited about watching alabama lose on monday, but they will anyway.

i'll watch another couple episodes tonight of lost, season one. what a good show. my goal is to try and finish season one by the time season two gets back into gear. i don't know if i am going to make it, but i am going to try.

that this post has no point is driving me crazy, so i'll stop. i do think i am going to try out a little creative writing here. it's been a long time since i've done any. i have some ideas, though. we'll see.

night-night, hannah. i love you.

"nighnight, daddy...i wuf you."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for making me smile...not just at the analysis of how you are when you're sick but also for the audio-image you created for me about bedtime. we're looking forward to the weekend too! also looking forward to some creative writing...if your messenger columns and this blog are any indication, we're all in for an interesting treat! :)

Anonymous said...

Dude, Kevin, just go on my plan when I wanted to finish the 1st season before the 2nd one started. Just start popping out a disc a day. Yeah...towards the end it starts to get rough, but you have to hang in there man, you have to hang in there.