Tuesday, April 30, 2013

#16


after i take my pill tonight, i'll be halfway there. 14 down. 14 to go. i feel so bad and so tired today. not as much my feet. just one of those chemo days where i feel like i'm carrying all three of the girls around on my back for hours. i can't really shake it, but i hope going to hannah's soccer game in just a bit will motivate me out of the funk, at least for an hour or so. i'll fake it even if it doesn't.

#16

toxicities present:

the fatigue is the worst factor today.

the stiffness in my neck and shoulders got significantly worse overnight. it may not be a full week before i need some help getting my shirt off. i still haven't gotten any volunteers. be the first in line!

this ulcer in my mouth, man. it'll probably be open and oozing by tomorrow or friday at the latest.

the feet haven't gotten much better since yesterday. but they haven't really worsened either. i'm not going to do any backflips yet. the good news is i should be able to accompany caroline to the zoo tomorrow, no problems. and then the bad day will be friday. but it'll be worth it. she's super stoked.

 stomach woke me up early again this morning, but hasn't been much of an issue since. that's nice.

pain (scaled 1-10):

5