Saturday, April 27, 2013

#19


i had a solid poop today. my first since sunday. so, there's a highlight.

#19

toxicities present:

feet: my right foot seems to be trying to catch up with my left now. in the middle of my right foot, just beneath my toes, something is getting angry. both feet feel bruised at this point, like someone has spent several hours beating them with a ping-pong paddle.

mouth: goddamn my mouth, man. hannah picked zaxby's after her first soccer game for lunch and as i was getting ready to head to the store, i stole a fry from her, dipped it in ranch and ate it like i was always meant to. the ranch tasted like spoiled milk. hannah seemed fine with it, so i am guessing the ranch was fine. i'll steer clear from ranch from this point forward.

stomach: not as loose-y goose-y as the last five days, but i''m cramping like a motherfucker. probably more a product of my system being completely empty followed the reintroduction of food, but shit.

fatigue: still there. you still wouldn't know it. so, i won't bitch too much lest you think i'm a wanker.

reflux: my only meal today was chinese buffet carryout. this one is probably on me.

pain (scaled 1-10)

5.5

No comments: