Wednesday, November 02, 2005

still fairly not pissed-off...

well, here i am a couple days removed from accepting my invitation to the 29-years of age club, and i am still feeling pretty good about things. a rousing send-off to the softball regular season last night helps. i am now tied for second on the team with five bombs. that's fun. i love softball. it's hard to swallow that we only have one to three games left before waiting 'til april to start over again. paul dubbed us the atlanta braves of our league last night. that stung a bit, but he was right. our last three seasons we've finished first, second (to the eventual champ) and first but have continued our trend of flaming out early in the tournament. i hope we can make a better showing for ourselves this season. it would be a shame if we didn't.

...the november muzak cd that we play in the store at coldstone has christmas songs on it. god, could it really be christmas time already? i guess it almost is. we already have a pretty good idea of what the baby girl will be getting this year. that's fun. i am ready for thanksgiving. i am glad the store is closed.

i guess we will plan on doing the midnight service at HUMC this year. that is, unless they cancel the service due to "lack of volunteers". oooooh.....OUCH!!!

don't worry, i'll work up another piss-off soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for making me laugh out loud (re: the midnight service) in a quiet room full of working people...makes me look very professional!

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe my store will be closed too so I can come home!






What I would give to go to another softball game...

Anonymous said...

Oh Heavy Kevie! What it is? I'm glad you got one of these things. Writings good for you. That's what my friend George tells me. He writes all the time and he's on the edge of being fucking insane. So it must help, right? Well, at least it helps the rest of the world, such as myself, know that your still alive, and, from what I can gather, doing extremely well.