Friday, May 10, 2013

#6


what to say. what to say. was today any better? no, not really. was today any worse? i don't guess so. started off rough, with the angry stomach and the waterbabies and whatnot. thanks to hannah and her own angry stomach, we got a four a.m. wake up call that had me bright eyed and bushy-tailed way too early. i need sleep.

tomorrow begins what might be my last weekend on chemo. five pills left to swallow. seven or eight days left to feel my worst. my attention has started to turn towards thursday of next week and the scan.

what if something shows up? it shouldn't, right, but what if it does? then what?

i'm so nervous. i'm so scared. this time next week, either a great weight will have been lifted and i will truly have reason to celebrate or i will have to reconsider what i have in front of me, again.

#6

toxicities present:

all of them.

pain (scaled 1-10):

7

No comments: