Tuesday, May 03, 2011

(happy index)
(part one)


today was a good day to set a baseline for this little experiment. as noted in today's earlier post, there was a moment where i would have told you i was around a 3, but the day rebounded nicely.

the kevin o'kelley happy index (kohi) will close tonight at:

7

the ugly:

n/a

the bad:

you know, the whole "late" thing

the good:

another five mile run
my first under eight minute mile (coming on my fifth mile of the day)
blog created and published
happy dinner with a happy family
sprc meeting where no one had to raise their voice.

fin.

1 comment:

Chris Golden said...

I would like to note that in gaging my personal happiness that imho each day starts at a 10. I woke up above ground and was given another day to try do better. Anything that takes it down from a 10 is my fault but I still think its a good experiment.