Wednesday, May 18, 2011

happy index
(part sixteen)


tonight, kohi finally closes at:

5

the ugly:

n/a

the bad:

n/a

the good:

backed up my first outdoor 5 mile run yesterday with another one this afternoon, this time all by myself. i am more proud of this one, since i was trying to talk myself into turning around as i closed in on the 2 mile mark.

commentary:

woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning for the first time since i started the kohi, and i just couldn't find my way back to the right side. the longer the day drifted on, i just wanted to get out of it or through it. every conversation felt just a little forced. every smile felt like a lie. people didn't ask me why i was having a shitty day, because i wouldn't tell them i was. what's the fun in that, right? people usually care about your mood about as much as they care about your fantasy football team. they don't, unless, somehow, it enhances their own happiness. my mood today wasn't going to enhance anyone, so i just kept it to myself and moved along. i didn't yell. i didn't act snappy. i was just the person it was going to be easiest for "you" to deal with. i am not promised tomorrow i hear, but i sure hope i get there anyway.

No comments: